Every client who enrolls in our outpatient treatment programs can benefit from Meta Addiction Treatment’s clinical approach. We’ve highlighted our key clinical support programs below.
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
A cornerstone of our outpatient treatment programs, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) helps our clients identify negative or harmful behavior patterns and develop alternative strategies to break damaging cycles. Each of our CBT sessions are led by a licensed clinician who facilitates an open, candid conversation exploring substance abuse experiences, personal relationships, and family dynamics.
CBT can be particularly effective for:
- Understanding and managing addictive triggers
- Gaining insight into your behavior or the behavior of others
- Managing traumatic life experiences
- Finding healthy outlets for stress and anxiety
We hope you’ll join us in our outpatient treatment programs to experience the difference that CBT can make in your recovery.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
Addiction can often trigger strong and challenging emotional responses, including anger, defiance, anxiety, depression, and sadness. Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) helps clients understand, process, and manage these difficult emotions. Our licensed clinicians work with our clients to explore how substance abuse and addiction triggers strong emotional responses and develop ways to manage those emotions in a healthy way.
DBT can be particularly effective for:
- Reducing risky, dangerous, or unstable behavior
- Improving stress management
- Better understanding emotional responses
- Strengthening relationships with friends and family
If you’re curious about how DBT can help you better strengthen your recovery, please contact us today to discuss your treatment options.
Case management is a vital component of any successful recovery program. Our clients’ clinicians work closely with our case management team to ensure that each client has the long-term support they need to stay sober. Case management services include:
- Assistance with referrals to additional service
- Follow-up with clients during and after treatment
- Assistance with employment
- Help with continuing education
Strong and proactive case management can make a tangible difference in recovery outcomes. That’s why we’re proud to have expert case managers work with every client in our program.
Effective recovery depends on strong support from others who are also in recovery. We incorporate a peer support model throughout the three tiers of our outpatient program, ensuring that our clients feel a sense of community and belonging. The benefits of peer support during recovery include:
- Mutual sharing and support
- Building long-term recovery relationships
- Practicing key life skills and therapeutic approaches
- Feeling less isolated, alone, or anxious
Interested in learning more about how Meta Addiction Treatment can help you maintain and strengthen your recovery? Call us at (844) 909-2571